IT’S NOT A JOB, IT’S A CAREER
Working at EASE offers much more than a paycheck. Our fast-growing, award-winning company is the perfect place to take the next step in your career and stretch yourself to grow and achieve more together, serving nearly 150 customers, including Fortune 500 companies. We welcome logistics die-hards and those new to the industry with equal enthusiasm, because innovation happens at the intersection of knowledge and ideas.
Join our nimble, exceptional team to disrupt the logistics industry for the better.
Please e-mail [email protected] for additional information.
YOUR LIFE AT EASE
- Employment opportunities for all levels of education and experience.
- EASE University: 3-week paid onboarding and training; no prior logistics experience required.
- Pathways for advancement in every department and shift.
- Tuition reimbursement programs.
- On-site services like haircuts, oil changes, and chair massages.
- Employee fitness program with access to EASE gym and Health Coach.
- Up to 14 weeks paid maternity leave and up to 4 weeks paid flexible paternity.
- 100% Employer paid unlimited Mental Health Benefits and or virtual health benefits.
- Frequently catered meals.
- Paid volunteer hours.
We match 50% on health, dental and vision premiums
$20,000.00 paid life insurance policy
18 days PTO annually
Frequently catered lunches
Tuition-reimbursement programs available
CURRENT OPEN ROLES:
LIFE AT EASE
EASE Ugly Sweater Contest Dec. 2019
EASE employees volunteering at Ronald McDonald House where they cook and serve meals to residents.
EASE employees making blankets for local animal shelters.
NEED TO SHIP NOW?
Get an expedited shipping quote in 15 minutes by using our online form
or call us directly at 614-553-7007