Become A Certified Diverse-Owned Business
Diversity is essential to better ideas, better workplaces, and even better supply chains.
That is why EASE is committed to working with and promoting carriers who are certified diverse-owned businesses.
What are Diverse-Owned Businesses?
Diverse-owned businesses are companies that are at least 51% owned and operated by members of historically underrepresented groups including:
- Veterans (including disabled veterans)
Not Yet Certified?
We’re here to help! Are you a diverse-owned business interested in getting certified? Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
If you’re already a certified diverse-owned business, email our team with your certification credentials.
EASE Offers Special Benefits for Diverse Carriers
- Access to consistent priority lanes. In other words: some lanes are reserved for diverse carriers and you get priority pick of those lanes!
- FREE quick pay.
- Certification reimbursement.
Why Become a Carrier with EASE?
- 24/7/365 help
- Online billing portal
- Load board
- Comped fuel
- And more!
Why Become A Certified Diverse-Owned Business?
- Grow your business: Logistics and other businesses strive to work with diverse companies. Your diversity could open more doors for you and enable you to be a priority. According to the Billion Dollar Roundtable, 28 Fortune 500 companies spend at least $1 billion annually with diverse businesses.
- Be seen: When you become certified, your business is entered into a searchable national database where customers and partners go to search for businesses like yours to serve their operational and diversity needs.
- Access capital: Certification can give you more opportunities for financing through banks, venture capital firms, and other financial opportunities reserved specifically for certified diverse-owned businesses.
- Expand your network: When you earn certification, you’ll have access to plenty of businesses like yours and opportunities to form partnerships, grow your professional reach, and more.
- Receive awards and recognition: You’ll become eligible for recognition that sets you apart and increase your appeal.
- Get the support you need to be successful: Many of these organizations offer networking events, mentoring, training, conferences, and more resources and tools to make you and your business better.
Click below to learn more and begin the process to become a certified diverse-owned business. If you qualify for more than one, you can multiply your opportunities.