Sep 14, 2021
Reward in Recognition: EASE wins recent local, regional, and national awards
Being identified as a worthy recipient of well-respected awards always fills us with pride and gratitude. At EASE Logistics, we view such recognition as a way to remain firmly aligned to our company mission, vision, values, and goals. It also confirms that we are on the right track of success, providing the level of expertise, dependability, and innovation that has come to define our company since its inception.
Industry recognition and awards are a great way to give credit where credit is due — to our hard-working team as well as our worthy supply chain partners and carrier network who keep EASE rolling through Central Ohio and beyond every single day. Additionally, being recognized on any level is a great way to increase our visibility and develop new relationships with people and companies that we might not have otherwise.
We are excited to share our most recent recognitions, which include:
- 40 Under 40 (EASE CEO Peter Coratola, Jr.) - Columbus Business First Magazine annually celebrates the city’s up-and-comers who demonstrate extraordinary leadership in their field and dedication to their community. We are especially proud of this achievement during these challenging times caused by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- HR Impact (Ashley Duning) - For its inaugural HR Impact Awards, Columbus Business First Magazine recognized EASE HR Manager Ashley Duning. As one of EASE’s first employees, she is a driving force within the organization, tasked with the extraordinary challenge of protecting the company and making it a fun and engaging workplace.
- Largest Central Ohio Private Companies List (#55) - Each year, Columbus Business First Magazine publishes its list of the 100 largest privately held companies in Central Ohio. Collectively, the companies on the list accumulated $81.23 billion and increased revenue by almost nine percent. This is impressive given the chaos and disruption caused by COVID-19. We are very proud of this accomplishment and look forward to moving up the list next year.
- Fast 50 - For the fifth year in a row, EASE has been recognized by Columbus Business First Magazine as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies throughout Central Ohio. Judges calculated the sales growth of each company under consideration through various financial documentation criteria. Those with the largest average annual revenue growth emerged as winners.
- Inc. 5000 (#2338) - For the fourth year in a row, EASE was named to Inc. Magazine’s prestigious “5000 list.” Ranked by overall revenue growth over a three-year period, the companies included showcase the county’s most successful and fastest-growing privately held companies operating in the current U.S. economy. The 5000 list is widely considered an instantly recognized stamp of approval in the industry.
- Top 3PL and Cold Storage Provider - EASE is excited to be recognized by Food Logistics Magazine as a Top 3PL Provider in the food and beverage industry and supply chain for the fourth year in a row. In a tumultuous time, the need for exceptional 3PLs has never been higher. We are happy to continue to rise to the occasion and consider this award as validation of our continued efforts toward excellence.
Once again, EASE is humbled by so much recent attention. “I am incredibly proud of the total group effort that goes into being recognized,” says EASE Director of Strategy and Innovation, Abbi Failla. “Awards serve as a morale boost for our team members who work so hard to stay properly equipped to meet the expectation of our clients.” To find out more about our commitment to providing accelerated, innovative supply chain and logistics solutions to Dublin, Ohio and beyond, visit our Solutions page.