EASE is Responding Proactively to COVID-19
We’ve taken positive steps to remain fully operational now and in the future.
As COVID-19 actively changes the way we all live our everyday lives, we want to assure you that the team at Ease is well aware of the seriousness of the situation, especially concerning the health and well-being of our customers and carriers. We will be doing everything we can to remain transparent and accessible as we adapt to the uncertainty of the situation.
First and foremost, please know that we are fully operational and will continue to work at full capacity while taking necessary precautions. We have made the safety of our employees, carriers, and customers a top priority by:
- Enabling 80% or more of our operations and administrative teams to work remotely
- Spacing out our operations to limit human contact
- Conducting extra cleaning of offices to keep our employees safe
- Eliminating visitations to our offices
- Holding all meetings virtually and postponing travel
We will continue to be open 24/7 to serve our customers and ensure shipments arrive on time. Now more than ever it is critical that our customers’ products get where they need to go, and we are humbled to know that we play a vital role in ensuring those deliveries continue.
If you have further questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.